Wednesday, 19 July 2017

Elvis Under The Covers by Michael Madden - My Favourite Quote

The hopefully final edits are complete and the book is off for review again. Next proof should be here within a week which allows me to get back to marketing!

Already got 3 radio slots booked, including BBC Radio Sheffield and Oldham Community Radio. I will publish a full list on the FB page.

One of my favourite quotes is from Ondřej Hejma of Czech band Žlutý Pes - I guess most of us cannot imagine what this would be like!

Elvis’s music was so strong you could hear it on the other side of the Iron Curtain. It was like a ray of light in those dark times. We knew very little about him, saw none of his movies, but the music was good enough all by itself.

#ElvisPresley
#40thAnniversary
#ElvisUnderTheCovers

No comments:

Post a Comment